Dynamics and Operability
The ability to evaluate the impact of plant design changes and production requirement changes on long term profitability through providing risk analysis and management tools. Plant operability / performance trouble shooting, de-bottlenecking, availability are some of the potential applications. Operator training, certification, and abnormal situation management.
Technology that is used to assist industrial gases manufacturers in maximizing profitability of existing plant investment through optimization, control , and operational methods.
Dynamic Modeling - Process Control:
Rigorous Dynamic Plant Models provide:
- Assess efficacy of Control strategy Vs Operational needs
- Design Plant-Wide Controls including Customer Processes
- Minimize development and implementation time of Advanced Controls and Optimization projects through the reduction of plant testing needs
- Emergency Shutdown system design and analysis
Operational Technology - Case Study
An example in real-time power optimization requirements using the technology and modeling provides:
- Accurate and fast modeling of the plant power response to production changes
- Accurate process modeling of production constraints
- Stochastic forecasting of the power cost and storage tank levels
- Flexible optimization engine