AMCS is working with the world's largest refiners to increase profitability while decreasing environmental impact. AMCS' plants provide solutions for low cost on-site production of gases and liquids.
- Nitrogen , when used for inerting and purging in the refining, is used to:
- inert and handle storage tanks containing combustible liquids
- inert tankers during filling and emptying while at port
- discharge the stone dust in oil and natural gas drilling
- dry technical equipment during idle time, following restart and after repairs
- Oxygen, when used for combustion and chemical oxidation in Refining, is typically used to:
- generate synthesis gases
- through partial oxidation of hydrocarbons
- through partial gasification
- debottleneck Clause Plant
- faster regeneration of FCC catalyst
To learn more about AMCS ULTRA-N Series Nitrogen Plants click here.
To learn more about AMCS ULTRA-O Series Oxygen Plants click here.
To learn more about AMCS ULTRA Series® Plants click here.